What is Divorce Recovery Counseling? What will it do for me?
The second most intense life stress after death, is divorce or the loss of a spouse/partner. Our life is overturned and new feelings emerge with grief, with all of its associated stages, stress, fear, hopelessness and loneliness. Divorce is a major life transition that society, friends and family sometimes fails to recognize, bringing more feelings of shame, guilt and failure, leaving us bitter, resentful or depressed for years, but you don’t have to be one of those people.
Divorce Recovery Counselling will give you tools and skills that allow you to accept ‘what is’ versus ‘what you think should, could or is supposed to be’.
How It Works Divorce recovery counselling consists of a sixty minute weekly session where I will guide you through the steps to facilitate your letting go, allowing you to move on with your life after divorce. Every session will help you to take actionable steps towards your goals, clearing away the baggage of the past along the way. With each step you become empowered to take each and every subsequent step achieving your goals and becoming the person you are meant to be.
We All Have Inner Wisdom and Answers to allow us to heal, release negative emotions and add to your tool kit of skills that you need, to move forward accessing your own inner wisdom and intuition.
Divorce Recovery Counseling Will…
- Help you through the grieving process and to recognize denial, pain, anger, resentments and sadness.
- Allow you to let go of any feelings of victim hood.
- Empower you to take full responsibility for you life.
- Build your confidence and self-esteem
- Stop self-defeating behaviors.
- Help you to eliminate toxic, emotional reactive behavior.
- Teach you how to make empowering choices.
- Guide you to forgiveness of self and your ex.
- Develop skills needed that take you to new fulfilling relationships that work.
- Align your life with what truly matters to you.
If you want to talk it’s so easy through Skype fill in the form and I will get back to you ASAP: